1,957 total views, 1 views today
SECTION 1- INTRODUCTION
Thanks for visiting djpeepsmusic.com, Please read our terms and conditions that govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
SECTION 2- GENERAL
The DJ Peeps Productions (Collectively “DPP”) service is an online service for the business market. It enables broadcasters, production companies, advertising agencies, games developers and other users in the professional market to research, audition and download music for use in a production or other licensed service. The copyrights in the sound recordings and musical works are licensed and the receiving user is not permitted to copy or reproduce these copyrights.
If you use the DJ Peeps Productions service you agree to be legally bound by the terms outlined in these terms. DJ Peeps Productions reserves the right to change these terms at any time and by using the service you agree to be legally bound by whichever version of these terms is then in force, so please review them regularly.
SECTION 3- GRANT OF LICENSE
DPP grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the DPP service for the purpose of using the music for a licensed public performance or broadcast. This includes (but not limited to) television, radio and film broadcast, corporate promotional/safety or training video, and multimedia mediums in which the music has been licensed for that purpose and that it is considered by DPP to be a public performance. It is the responsibility of the user and his/her affiliated company who is transmitting the music to ensure they/it has the necessary licenses for both the musical work and the sound recording. You do not have the right to use this service for personal use and nor do you have the right to transfer or sublicense your rights under this Agreement.
SECTION 4- RESTRICTIONS OF USE
For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that you may not (without limitation):
- copy, reproduce, “rip”, record, make available to the public or otherwise use any part of the DPP service or its content (including but not limited to tracks, images and text) in a manner not expressly permitted under this Agreement;
- reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the DPP service or any part thereof;
- assist anyone to or to attempt to, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, modify, copy, lend, hire, sub-license, create derivative works from, distribute, commercially exploit or transfer in any other way the DJ Peeps Productions service in whole or part;
- use the DPP service to distribute software viruses or other harmful programs;
- use the DPP application/service in a way that violates the terms of this Agreement.
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
SECTION 5- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Beats available on DPP website are royalty free on all social media platforms up to 10,000 streams. To continue using these beats after achieving 10,000 streams, you have to contact DPP for more information or you may have to take your content down.
SECTION 6- WARRANTY
The use of the DJ Peeps Productions’ services (including but not limited to its content) are at your own risk. The DPP is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. There is no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the quality, content and availability or fitness for a specific purpose of the DPPservice.
As with any purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. No advice or information whether oral or in writing obtained by you from DPP shall create any warranty on behalf of DPP in this regard.
SECTION 7- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall DJ Peeps Productions, its affiliates, officers, directors and employees be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to any loss of data, service interruption, computer failure or pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the DPPservice (including but not limited to its content), including any damages resulting from them.
SECTION 8- INDEMNITY
You agree to indemnify and hold DPP and its officers, directors, employees and licensors harmless from any claim or demand (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) made by a third party due to or arising out of or related to your violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement or your violation of any laws, regulations or third party rights.
SECTION 9-INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
DPP respects intellectual property rights, and expects you to do the same. Please note therefore that the DPPservice and the content provided through the DPP service is the property of DPP or DPP’s licensors and protected by intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright) and that you do not have a right to use the DPPservice (including but not limited to its content) in any manner not covered by the Agreement.
Separate licensing is needed for the use of these tracks. If the track is to be used for a reason that requires a separate licensethen additional licenses are required and are the responsibility of the user to obtain this license.
Further, you may not remove or alter any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the DPPservice.
SECTION 10- DMCA TAKEDOWN NOTICE PROCEDURE
DPP abides by the DMCA by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. If you believe that you or someone else’s copyright has been infringed on the DPP Service, you (or the owner or rights holder, collectively, “Rights Holder”) should send notification to our designated agent immediately. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, please provide the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work in question, or, in the case of multiple alleged infringements, a representative list of such works. This should include, title(s), author(s), any U.S. Copyright Registration number(s), URL(s) etc.;
- Identification to enable DPP to identify and locate the material that is allegedly infringing the Rights Holders’ work(s) (for example, file name or URL of the page(s) that contain(s) the material);
- Contact information for the Rights Holder so that we can contact them (including the Rights Holder’s address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement that the Rights Holder has a good faith belief that the use of the material identified above in 2 is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the Rights Holder is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- The Rights Holder’s physical or electronic signature.
SECTION 11- MONITORING
DJ Peeps Productions will, from time to time, audit the use of the service and compare this with programmed that have been commissioned to ensure that its use is in accordance with these terms, particularly in reference to licensing issues outlined above.
DJ Peeps Productions will monitor user activity as it has a duty of care to the copyright owners and requires this data for music reporting and other uses Additionally, DPP will apply a variety of technologies to the service to ensure the copyrights of the musical works, sound recordings, and the copyrights created by DJ Peeps Productions are not misused, stolen or abused.
SECTION 12- MODIFICATIONS
DPP will make reasonable efforts to keep the DPP operational.
However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. DPP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the DPPservice with or without notice.
SECTION 13- ASSIGNMENT BY DPP
DPP has a right to assign this Agreement or any part thereof without restrictions.
SECTION 14- DISCLAIMER
We work hard to provide the best services we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them.
DPP, DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, DPP, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, SERVICE LEVELS, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; DPP, DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, AVAILABLE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT IT WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OR IMPERFECTIONS, (III) THAT ANY RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR THAT ANY DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS, OR WILL BE, VALID, ACCURATE, TIMELY, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
DPP, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; AND, DPP, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
SECTION 15- SEVERABILITY
Should for any reason or to any extent any provision of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
SECTION 16- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the United States. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of United States.